- Manage infrastructure for Customer Cloud System
- Incident/Problem/Change/Security/SR Management as standard ITSM process.
- Monitoring server system (Zabbix, Grafana ...)
- Windows, Linux (Redhat, CentOS).
- DBMS (Oracle, PostgreSQL).
- Real-time system monitoring, cause analysis and troubleshooting in case of system failure
- System DATA backup and recovery support.
- System configuration information management and system operation manual management
- System change operation
- System security management
- New system installation and configuration
- Manage VMWare VSphere
- Configures VM creation/change/deletion and environment according to the standard processes
- Configuration maintenance
- At least 3-5 years working as system engineer, manage IT infrastructure
- Window Servers, CentOS, Ubuntu, RedHat OS administration experience
- VMware VSphere, VCenter administration experience
- Backup/Restore Tool(Veritas Netbackup) installation & operation
- Candidate should have experience of at least 3 of below:
- Ansible automate configuration is a huge plus
- Monitoring tool administration and setup (Zabbix, Grafana, ELK ...)
- Application of systems patches and software upgrades.
- Configure and support storage-based data replication.
- Provisioning and management of volumes presented to Linux, Unix,
- Support HA and DR strategies with storage technologies.
- Ability to work independently and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Desire to learn new skills, take on new tasks as needed, and work as part of a team.
- LPI/MCITP/VMWare certificate.
- Cloud infrastructure experience are plus points.
- Ansible/Python/Pearl programing skills
- Salary: 1000 USD - 1500 USD
- 13th month bonus
4. WORKING PLACE:
- Floor 15, CMC Building, Duy Tan, Dich Vong Hau, Cau Giay, Ha Noi
- Mail: email@example.com