IT ENGINEER (JUNIOR JAVA)
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for the IT system front-line operation and maintenance services of FIT SBU.
- Understand and sort out customer requirements, and communicate with domestic system developers to assist in requirement development and verification.
- Participate in the implementation of Vietnam system project, and assist in translation, testing, online, education and training.
- Sex: Male or female
- Proficient in Chinese, able to communicate smoothly and translate Chinese and Vietnamese.
- Computer related major, at least 2 years of Java background development experience, solid object-oriented programming foundation, good code writing specification, proficient in using MySQL database.
- Have strong communication skills, have the ability to deal with emergency affairs independently; have strong document ability, demand analysis ability, can sort out customer needs clearly.
- Positive attitude, good patience and sense of responsibility.
- Experience of IT system service in manufacturing plant is preferred.
- Male and female (prefer to female)
- Can speak Chinese
- No requirement for previous engineer working experience, but must have relative majors in university
- Even new graduate can be considered
- $800 - $1200
4. TIME & PLACE:
- Working time: Office hours - 6 days/ week
- Working location: Hoàng Ninh, Việt Yên Dist, Bắc Giang Province, Việt Nam
- Tel: 0975019033
- Mail: email@example.com