HEAD OF E-COMMERCE B2C
1. JOB DESCRIPTION:
+ Drive project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with stakeholders
+ Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate/available tools
+ Obtain project scope & requirements from stakeholders
+ Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents, templates, etc
+ Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
+ Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Day to Day management
+ Effectively communicate project expectations & deliverables to team members and stakeholders in SIN and VN.
+ Collaborate with appropriate departments to estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals
+ Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants during project cycle
+ Set and continually manage project expectations & deliverables with team members and other stakeholders
+ Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
+ Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
+ Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and address and resolve problem areas
+ Proactively & effectively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises
+ Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members and contractors, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work
+ Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
+ Joint sales call with Singapore Sellers at start of cycle to understand and deliver customer requirements
- Reporting & Evaluation:
+ Track project milestones and deliverables and potential risks/crisis
+ Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations
+ Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree in any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in related fields
- Experience in Project management.
- An analytical profile with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis and Excel is strongly preferred
- E-commerce industry knowledge is an advantage.
- An excellent team player and communicator
- Committed to meet deadlines and always striving for excellent results
- Salary: 25 - 40m VND
- Full insurance
- Be training in Singapore and be traveling
- 13th month salary
- Saturday and Sunday off
4. TIME & PLACE:
- Working time: Office hours (Monday to Friday)
- Working location: Sari Town, Sala Urban Center, No.21 B4 street, An Loi Dong ward, District 2, HCMC.
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org