DEBUGGING ENGINEER - ELECTRICAL DIRECTION
- College degree or above (1 year related visual debugging or electrical debugging 3 years or more)
- Mechanical and electrical, or computer related major
- More than 2 years automation industry experience:
- More than one year of non-standard project experience;
- Familiar with knowledge related to mechanical
- Familiar with PLC program and related electrical principle
- Have some knowledge of manipulator
- Able to solve the problems about abnormal equipment quickly and report in time
- Practical, self-motivated, strong learning ability, good teamwork.
- Salary: 13mil – 17 mil/ per month (including meals, accommodation, insurance and transportation etc.
3. TIME AND WORKING PLACE
- Working time: 8h00 - 17h00 (break time 1 hour)
- Working place: Block E, Quang Chau Industrial Park, Quang Chau Town, Viet Yen District, Bac Giang Province, Viet Nam
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org