IVYPREP TUYỂN DỤNG GIÁO VIÊN TIẾNG ANH.
- Provide sufficient teaching hours as required;
- Substitute teaching when required;
- Follow the requirements stated in the Teacher Handbook (the latest version - 2018).
- A full-time teacher for IvyPrep is expected to take part in internal and external training courses.
- University degree in English Language, TESOL or Master degree on English linguistics preferred.
- A teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA, DELTA) is preferred;
- If not a native speaker, Preferred ONE OF International Certificates of Language Proficiency: TOEFL 94 or above; IELTS 7.0 or above.
- At least 1 year of experience in teaching English for children aged from 6 to 13 is preferred.
- Preferred knowledge on teaching methodologies, principles and methods for curriculum and training design.
- Communication and presentation skills;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving;
- Team working and decision making;
- Multi-tasking, working under high pressure, organization.
- Competent in MS Word, Excel, Project, PPT;
- Moderate understanding of LMS and other education software.
- Honest, enthusiastic, dynamic, innovative, and confident
- Willing to work in a professional development.
- High commitment with the center/company, and the teacher’s role.